- Our toll-free line that allows you to access important information about your HPB accounts 24 hours a day. This may include everything from the current balance in your checking account to the current amount owed on your auto loan. To get started using InfoNow, call toll-free at 1.888.424.1976
Lost or Stolen Cards
- To report a lost or stolen card, please call the following numbers as soon as possible:
- Credit Cards – 800.558.3424
- Business Credit Cards – 866.552.8855
- Debit / ATM Cards – 800.554.8969
- Please keep this information in a secure place in case of emergency or store it in your cell phone.
- The routing number of Hickory Point Bank is 071124805.
- Cashiers checks: regular fee: $5
- Ambassador Club fee: $2.50
- Money orders: regular fee: $5
- Ambassador Club fee: $1.50
- Wire Transfers: $25 fee for outgoing domestic wires. $75 fee for outgoing international wires. All incoming wires are $10
FDIC-EDIE The Estimator
- Since Hickory Point Bank and Trust is an FDIC-insured institution, it means that your qualifying deposits are insured by the federal government. And when your money is FDIC insured, you can’t lose a penny, no matter what. But as with any insurance, there are coverage limits and requirements that must be met. To help you determine your insurance coverage, you can use an easy-to-use online FDIC tool called EDIE The Estimator. Using EDIE is easy. Just click the button below to get started. To save time, have a list of your deposit accounts and the amount you have in each. If you have joint accounts or trust accounts that name beneficiaries, have those names, too. To check business accounts, you will need the business name and Employer Identification Number (EIN). Get started with EDIE now.