The Consumer Leadership Development Program is a 24-month program that will provide an opportunity to gain a strong understanding of the Consumer Banking division. Associates will participate in a structured classroom and on-the-job rotational learning program covering multiple areas of the Consumer Banking division. This program will prepare associates for future opportunities in one of several key positions in the Consumer Division of the Bank.
Consumer bankers focus on building relationships and providing personalized banking solutions to meet the needs of clients. Relationship Bankers, Customer Service Associates and Mortgage Lending Officers not only help clients complete their daily transactional needs, they help them achieve their financial well-being goals through thoughtful understanding of client needs and providing them with the best products and services. This is accomplished by proactively engaging clients and identifying needs.
We are currently accepting applications for the program on a continual basis.
• Has a successful record of academic achievement, and on-campus involvement
• Exhibits leadership capabilities
• Demonstrated self- motivation with high level of initiative, self starter
• Demonstrated professionalism
• Possesses the ability to sell/influence and thrive in a sales environment
• Customer-focused orientation to providing services
• Must be available to work when banking center is open, including Saturdays and after-hour events, as scheduled
• Bachelor’s degree, BA or BS
• All majors will be considered; coursework in business, management, and marketing are beneficial
• Recent college graduates in the last twelve months or upcoming graduates within the current calendar year
• Minimum GPA of 3.00 required (3.50+ preferred)
Classroom programs will aid in the learning and improvement of skills relating to:
• Banking center business
• Project management
• Interpersonal relations
• Change management
• Cultural values
• Other business skills
Have you ever thought about running your own business? Are you curious about what separates successful companies from those that struggle? Do you want to understand how entrepreneurs generate and invest their wealth?
This opportunity is not within the Leadership Program, but designed for candidates who are interested in short-term internship opportunities and still pursuing their degree. Please contact us for current openings.
Ready to apply? Click the link below.