Online Banking & Bill Pay
Already registered for Online Banking and Bill Pay? Login by clicking on “Online banking” in the upper right hand corner of the screen or the “Sign in” link above. Save yourself a trip to the bank! With online banking you can access all your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any computer with an Internet connection. Make transfers, check balances, view account history, pay your bills, and more. Learn more below.
- Free and secure service for HPB customers
- Instant access to your account balances and transactions
- Confirm deposits
- See if a specific check has cleared
- View images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds between your HPB accounts
- Verify your loan balances and make payments
- Pay your bills faster and safer
- Set up recurring and advance payments
- The security of your account information and financial data is of utmost importance to us. That is why Hickory Point Bank’s online banking utilizes the latest technology, which was developed to safeguard data through encryption or coding of information. This creates barriers between systems that can only be crossed with authorized passwords, and by creating safe pathways to and from each system.
- Multiple layers of advanced security tools including cryptography, firewalls and trusted operating systems are used to prevent tampering and ensure the privacy of your account information. Before gaining access to any account information, each individual is authenticated by a personal User Code and Password.
- You will personally select your own 8-12 character alpha and/or numeric password. No one else will be able to access your accounts because only you know your password. Using a combination of numbers and letters provides maximum security for the protection of your individual account information.
- Where do I access Online Banking? To sign into your Online Banking account, just click “Online Banking” in the upper right hand corner.
- What is Hickory Point Bank’s online banking? Online Banking is a convenient, safe and secure way to conduct most of your everyday banking transactions by way of an Internet connection. You can access all of your HPB accounts, except for credit cards.
- How much does it cost? Online Banking is free of charge to customers of Hickory Point Bank.
- If I sign up for online banking will I still receive a statement in the mail? Yes. You will continue to receive your statements. eStatements are available by enrolling online or contacting a Personal Banker.
- How many months of statements can I view online? You can view the current and previous months’ statements.
- Do I have a limit as to how many accounts I can view online? There is no limit.
- Are there limits to the number of transfers I can make? Some accounts, such as checking accounts, have no limits as to the number of transfers you can make. However, many savings and money market accounts, by Federal Regulation, are allowed a predetermined number of withdrawals and transfers per statement cycle. If you’re unsure whether your account has this restriction or if your account has excess item charges, please check with us.
- How do I sign up for online banking? To register, just follow the Online Banking Registration Instructions.
- How do I log on to Hickory Point Bank’s Online Banking once I am a user? Go to the “First Time User” section of the Online Banking page and follow the easy steps.
- What if I forget my password? To regain access to the system, please call us at (866) 242-6262.
- I have entered my password incorrectly several times and now that I remember it, why can’t I get into the system? As a security feature, you have only 3 attempts to enter your password correctly before you are locked out of the system. To regain access, please call us at (866) 242-6262.
- Why aren’t all of my accounts listed in my summary of accounts? Please call our customer service center at (866) 242-6262, and we will ensure that all of your accounts are included in your portfolio. Remember that you must be an owner on the account in order to view its information.