Employee Retirement Benefit Plans
Protect your most important asset – your employees.
- How can our Employee Retirement Planning help your company? Choosing a retirement plan for your company is one of the most important business decisions you’ll make. It will affect your future, your employees’ futures, and the future of your company. It will also affect your ability to recruit, and keep, good people. But it can also be one of the most difficult business decisions you’ll make – unless you have help. That’s where Hickory Point Bank enters the picture. We’ll work with you from the planning stage, during set-up, and by providing ongoing support, making the process as easy as possible.
- As part of an IRS approved prototype retirement plan, we will provide you with documentation to ensure your comfort with our trust services. We also see to it that your company’s plan always complies with federal regulations. We offer several options for your company’s retirement plan, including 401(k), profit sharing, and money purchase pension plans.
- We’ll work with your employees to make sure they understand their retirement plan. We’ll conduct group and individual meetings, as well as ongoing support programs. We’ll also provide comprehensive investment literature.
- We’ll help each of your employees develop a personalized investment strategy. We use participant questionnaires and other tools to help employees develop a fully diversified, professionally managed portfolio. Then, we monitor all investment options on a daily basis, so that your employees won’t have to.
- Posting your employees’ contributions to a plan and providing your accounting department with portfolio activity and asset summaries are only the beginning. We also offer participants recordkeeping services, including voice response system, participant internet access, and quarterly statements to help them stay on top of their finances.
- We’ll see to it that your employees’ 1099 tax forms are in order, and we’ll file them electronically with the IRS. For a confidential, no-obligation consultation at your home, your place of business, or in our office to review how our services can meet your needs, call Hickory Point Bank’s Trust Department today at 217.875.3131.
Services offered by Hickory Point Bank’s Trust Department are not FDIC-insured, are not deposits or other obligations of Hickory Point Bank & Trust and have no bank guarantee, and are subject to investment risk including possible loss of principal value.