Bank outside the lines with Hickory Point Bank Mobile Deposit. Snap, send – the end. To download the Mobile Banking app, just log in to Online Banking and go to “Options” to enroll, or visit the App Store or Google Play to download directly.
- Conveniently deposit checks to your account anywhere, anytime from your mobile device.
- Snap a picture of the check, send – the end.
- Safe and secure, with multiple layers of security to protect your information.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- What is Hickory Point Bank Mobile Deposit?
- Mobile Deposit is a simple way to deposit a check into your Hickory Point Bank account by using your mobile device.
- Who can use Mobile Deposit?
- All Online Banking users with Mobile Banking can use Mobile Deposit, subject to approval. It is available to users with a camera-enabled iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Is Mobile Deposit safe for me to use?
- The check image does not remain on the mobile device and transmitted data is encrypted.
- Who do I contact if I have a question?
- Call 217-872-7591 or 1-866-242-6262 or by email at email@example.com Opens a New Window. for assistance during normal business hours
- General Tips for Mobile Deposit users
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and by writing “For Mobile Deposit only”
- Enter the check amount as it is written on the check
- Flatten the check and unfold any folded corners prior to taking the picture
- Use a dark, solid background in a well-lit area to take the picture
- Take a picture of the entire check
- The digits on the bottom of the check must be visible in the image
- The image must not be blurry
- How do I download the Mobile Deposit app to my mobile device?
- Mobile Deposit is a feature of our Mobile Banking app. That application can be found in the Apple App Store and the Android Market by searching “Hickory Point Bank”.
- Is Mobile Deposit available with any mobile device?
- Mobile Deposit is available to users with a camera-enabled iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Do I need to be an Online Banking and Mobile Banking user to use Mobile Deposit?
- Yes, you need to be an Online Banking and Mobile Banking user to use Mobile Deposit.
- Is Mobile Deposit free?
- The cost to use Mobile Deposit is $.50 per deposit.
- Do I need to endorse the check prior to completing the Mobile Deposit transaction?
- Yes, sign the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” under your signature.
- When will the funds be available to use?
- Funds will be available the next business day, unless a hold is applied.
- Is there a cut-off time for processing deposits made through Mobile Deposit?
- Yes, all deposits approved prior to 2:00 pm will be processed on the same business day. Anything approved past 2:00 pm will be processed on the following business day.
- How many checks can I deposit?
- Only one check per deposit can be processed through Mobile Deposit at a time.
- What is the daily amount I can deposit?
- The daily limit is $2,000.
- Can all types of checks be deposited using Mobile Deposit?
- We can accept most types of checks with Mobile Deposit. We cannot accept the following types: COMDATA Checks, Traveler’s Cheques, non-U.S. (Foreign) Checks or Converted Checks.
- What part of the check must be in the picture to transmit the deposit?
- Take a picture of the entire check (front and back) using a dark, solid background in a well-lit area, making sure the digits on the bottom of the check are visible.
- How will I know if my check has been received and posted?
- You will see the following notification of deposit status within the mobile application:
- Deposit Accepted = Green check mark
- Deposit Rejected = Red “X”
- Deposit Pending = Question mark
- How will I know if there is a problem with my deposit?
- You will see your deposit status as “Rejected” or in some cases, a Personal Banker will contact you.
- Can I deposit into both savings and checking accounts?
- The check will be deposited into the one account selected through the Mobile Deposit process.
- Can I use Mobile Deposit to make a loan payment?
- Mobile Deposit cannot be used to make a loan payment.
- Is Mobile Deposit available 24/7?
- Yes, the service is available 24/7.
- What do I do with the check once I complete the deposit?
- Retain the original check for 14 days after it has posted to your account, then securely destroy it.
Click here to view our Mobile Deposit disclosure.