For your employees without access to a traditional bank checking account, payroll cards provide employees the ability to receive payroll funds electronically.
- Payroll checks, state and Federal tax refunds, and child support payments can be directed to the card.
- Text messages notify the employee of a deposit, withdrawal, purchase or balance on the card.
- Online budgeting tools allow employees to track spending and review activity on their account.
- Cards can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Cash can be obtained at most ATMs or by getting cash back at many retailers.
- Reduce payroll costs including: check stock and storage fees, printing and reconciling payroll checks, overnight mail fees, costs to reissue lost checks and stop payment fees.
- Increase employee participation in electronic payroll, since employees do not need to have a checking account or be at work to receive their paycheck.
- Eliminate the need for employees to leave work early or wait in long lines to cash or deposit their paycheck on payday.
- Enhance employee satisfaction by offering convenient and less costly methods for employees to receive their pay.
- Convenience of debit cards for those employees unable to obtain one.