Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I choose Hickory Point Bank?
- We have many customers who have been with us for years—but what inspires such loyalty? Clearly, they’re satisfied with our service, and they’re satisfied because we do the right thing, just as they trust us to do. Why do they trust us so much? Because the experience of our management team leads us to the right thing, every time. The road to loyalty begins as soon as you walk in our door. At Hickory Point Bank, we:
- Keep our word
- Respect our clients’ confidentiality
- Believe in long-term relationships
- Treat our clients and each other with dignity and respect
- Safeguard our clients’ assets
- Stand by our clients and each other in difficult times
- Value all of our clients, both large and small
- Respond to requests with a sense of urgency
- Are pro-active
- Recognize those who help us succeed
- Aspire to be a highly trusted advisor to our clients
- Share the benefit of our experience with our clients and each other
- Identify, discuss, and manage problems early
- Are active in the communities we serve
- Our toll-free line that allows you to access important information about your HPB accounts 24 hours a day. This may include everything from the current balance in your checking account to the current amount owed on your auto loan. To get started using InfoNow, call toll-free at 1.888.424.1976
Lost or Stolen Cards
- We recommend you let us know as soon as you find out that your card is missing.
- To report a lost or stolen card, please call the following numbers as soon as possible:
- Credit Cards – 800.558.3424
- Business Credit Cards – 866.552.8855
- Debit / ATM Cards – 800.554.8969
- Please keep this information in a secure place in case of emergency or store it in your cell phone.
What is your Corporate Location contact information?
- Main Office
225 North Water Street
Decatur, IL 62523
- Mailing Address
P. O. Box 2548
Decatur, IL 62525
- View all locations here
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Where are the moneypass ATMs located?
You can locate MoneyPass ATMs on the MoneyPass website or by using the MoneyPass ATM Locator app. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store:
- A routing number is the nine-digit code on the bottom left of your check. This number helps banks and businesses locate your account. The routing number of Hickory Point Bank is 071124805.
How can I prevent fraud?
- We recommend visiting our Safety & Security Center to help you learn about how to keep your account information safe and secure. We also offer an app called CardValet to help you manage and protect your money. It allows you to receive notifications whenever your card is used and much more. To learn more about CardValet click here.
- Cashiers checks: $5
- Ambassador Club customers: $2.50 (Designed for our customers 50 and better, Ambassador Club provides the same tiered interest rates and convenient services of Classic Plus, with many additional benefits and services.)
- Money orders: $5
- Ambassador Club fee: $2.50 (Designed for our customers 50 and better, Ambassador Club provides the same tiered interest rates and convenient services of Classic Plus, with many additional benefits and services.)
- Wire Transfers: $25 fee for outgoing domestic wires. $75 fee for outgoing international wires. All incoming wires are $10
- Contact us online
- Chat with us today
FDIC-EDIE The Estimator
- Since Hickory Point Bank and Trust is an FDIC-insured institution, it means that your qualifying deposits are insured by the federal government. And when your money is FDIC insured, you can’t lose a penny, no matter what. But as with any insurance, there are coverage limits and requirements that must be met. To help you determine your insurance coverage, you can use an easy-to-use online FDIC tool called EDIE The Estimator. Using EDIE is easy. Just click the button below to get started. To save time, have a list of your deposit accounts and the amount you have in each. If you have joint accounts or trust accounts that name beneficiaries, have those names, too. To check business accounts, you will need the business name and Employer Identification Number (EIN). Get started with EDIE now.
I forgot my Personal Online Banking password.
- First, double check to make sure your Username is spelled correctly. If that still doesn’t work, you can easily reset your password. Here’s how:
- Click on the “Forgot Password?”. It’s located below the Username box or click here
- Complete the forgot password form and select “reset password”.
- Choose a secure new password, and you’re all ready to bank online.