Having choices is important in investing. We believe investors’ plans should change as their lifestyles and needs do. Through Raymond James investors are offered an extensive array of investment alternatives and services.
- Personal asset management of individual portfolios by professional asset managers is now available to most investors. The advantages are that the manager understands the objectives of the investor and focuses all of his or her working day on the selection of investments for and the subsequent monitoring of client portfolios.
- In life, we pass through several phases, each with different financial requirements. For example, the financial needs of a young married couple are not the same as those of a retired couple. That is why continuous, long-term planning is essential. Typically, there are three basic financial steps most people take in life. They include:
- Wealth accumulation – the building of a solid, diversified financial foundation from which to expand over time. During this phase, allocation of money for a home, investments, life insurance and educational expenses is coordinated with tax planning strategies to ensure that current and future income is utilized effectively.*
- Wealth conservation – the inclusion of a variety of investment strategies and further diversification, designed to preserve and invest assets to help ensure adequate funds for current living expenses and future retirement needs.
- Wealth distribution – the proper allocation of assets to heirs. Good estate planning should provide for the orderly transfer of assets while avoiding unnecessary tax burdens.
*Raymond James does not provide any legal or tax advice.
In addition to the complexities and changing priorities that occur over a lifetime, a financial plan also is affected by fluctuating economic conditions, taxes and inheritance laws. Our advisors have the expertise to thoughtfully design a plan with your circumstances in mind, helping you develop a long-term financial strategy for your individual needs.
- Congratulations. You’re here because you know the person that matters most in your retirement planning is you. And no matter what stage you’re in – early in your career, actively contemplating retirement or already retired – we’re here to help.
- Use these resources and tools to learn more about the risks and concerns you’ll face – as well as the opportunities – as you make your retirement plans. Simply click on the link below that best represents where you are in your retirement planning process and follow the steps.
- Not Deposits
- Not insured by FDIC or any other governmental agency
- Not guaranteed by the financial institution
- Subject to risk, may lose value
- Not insured by bank insurance
HPB Financial Services and Hickory Point Bank are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.”. Raymond James corporate Privacy Notice may be found at http://www.raymondjames.com/privacy_security/privacy_notice.htm
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Click here to visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck