Meet Our Wealth Management Team
Trust services and wealth management are all about security and safety —and the most important investment you can make is for your peace of mind. Hickory Point Bank’s trust services team is known for its experience and integrity. For traditional trusts, IRAs, estate settlement, and more, you can trust our team to preserve everything you’ve worked hard for in the past–so you can count on a more secure future.
225 N Water St. Decatur, IL 62523, Phone: 217-872-2820, HPBtrust@hickorypointbank.com
- Lori McChristy, Vice President
- Dave Brandon, Assistant Vice President
- Terry Atwood, Assistant Vice President, Trust
- Shamron Krachum, Land Trust & Compliance, Trust
Teresa McCool, Manager and Trust Officer, Contact Teresa, Phone: 217-872-6379
- Teresa McCool, Manager and Trust Officer
- Patricia Cox, Stock Transfer Clerk
- Kathleen Cuttill, Stock Transfer Clerk
- Lee Morthand, Branch Manager/Financial Advisor RJFS; Vice President Hickory Point Bank
- Randall Jackson, Financial Advisor
* Trust Services and Stock Transfer services are provided by Hickory Point Bank and are not affiliated with Raymond James. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, and are:
Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA Opens a New Window. /SIPC, and are:
- Not Deposits
- Not insured by FDIC or any other governmental agency
- Not guaranteed by the financial institution
- Subject to risk, may lose value
- Not insured by bank insurance
HPB Financial Services and Hickory Point Bank are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.”. Raymond James corporate Privacy Notice may be found at http://www.raymondjames.com/privacy_security/privacy_notice.htm Opens a New Window.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Click here to visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck